"Overall progress has been made due to a decline in stress, knowing that help is at hand and secondly a feeling that through the Needs and Values analysis together with a start on the Autobiography, almost subconsciously the seeds to develop a life plan or at least find out what I want to do have been sown. Bringing this to fruition must be the next objective "
C.B. C.E.O., International trading organisation
Career Coaching can help you establish career goals and map out a gameplan to achieve them.
When you retire and look back on all the hours you spent doing the thing you called 'work', how will you know it was successful and worth all the effort?
- Are you thinking about how you can make the next move to grow your career?
- Do you want to plan that next step carefully?
- Are you thinking about a change in direction?
- Are you concerned your organisation is about to be 'downsized', 'restructured'
Career coaching helps you make sure your next decision is the right one. Or if you want to regain a sense of control, coaching will help you:
- Set some clear goals for your career
- Uncover your true values; those things you are truly passionate about
- Identify your strengths and your preferred styles of thinking and working
- Devise a plan of action to retain or take back control
Finally, what happens if you are made redundant? Does it negate all the above? Not at all – in fact it simply makes our sessions together even more important. In this case you might like to take a look at some of the key steps we could take together to turn a redundancy into a genuine opportunity.
To see how coaching has helped our clients, please see our case studies in Career Coaching.
Please feel free to call Mike Duckett on 01494 473504 to see how we could work together in terms of Coaching you for Success.